Chicken in a teriyaki sauce served with sticky white rice, shredded carrots, pea shoots and onions, garnished with sesame seeds
2 chicken thighs
300g short grain rice
handful of pea shoots
½ carrot, grated or julienne
1 spring onion, chopped
2tbsp teriyaki sauce
To marinade chicken
Splash of vegetable oil
Splash of lime juice
½ garlic glove
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Marinade chicken thighs for 1 hour before placing in a hot oven until cooked through.
- Cook rice whilst chicken is cooking.
- Add rice to bowl and place sliced chicken gently on top.
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the chicken.
- Add fresh pea shoots, carrot & spring onion to dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
DON’T MISS ANOTHER ISSUE!