The hot chocolate gets a grown-up twist that’ll certainly give Starbucks a run for their money.
50ml dark rum
4 tsp dulce de leche or thick caramel
300ml whole milk
100g milk chocolate, chopped
Pinch of sea salt
- Mix together the rum and the dulce de leche in a small bowl until smooth, and then set aside
- In a saucepan, warm the milk over a medium heat until simmering
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the chocolate until melted
- Put the saucepan back over medium heat until warm, then add the rum mixture and a pinch of sea salt
- Pour into a mug and serve
DON’T MISS ANOTHER ISSUE!